MONITORING AND EVALUATION
SSKS is very much aware to ensure the quality services to its beneficiaries. For ensuring the quality services, SSKS has developed strong interest monitoring and evaluation system. The system has been running for a long time. It is now well recognized internally and externally.
Objectives of Monitoring and Evaluation
SSKS conducts the monitoring and evaluation for achieving the objectives:
• To ensure the quality services
• To ensure all objective oriented activities
• To ensure the accurate utilization of proposed inputs
• To ensure the proper distribution of proposed supports
• To identify the problems existed in implementing the project activities
• To solve the identified problems
Monitoring and Evaluation Issues
During the implementation period project, SSKS considers the following monitoring and evaluation issues:
• To monitor that the finance and inputs are/are not being distributed timely
• To monitor that the activities are/are not being done as per proposed budget line item.
• To monitor that proposed services of all personnel involved with the respective projects are/are not being effected properly
• To monitor that the cooperation and faith among the team members are/are not existed.
The overall monitoring and evaluation issues are as follows:
• Activities monitoring
• Financial monitoring
• Administration monitoring
Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy
The following monitoring strategies are followed:
• Central monitoring &
• Divisional monitoring
a) Central Monitoring:
A central monitoring unit is existed in SSKS under the direct supervision of the Executive Director. This unit is responsible for monitoring all activities of all programs. They are accountable to the Executive Director. The output of monitoring is shared with the respective division. This unit identifies the divisional strength, lickings and probable remedies.
b) Divisional Monitoring:
Each division has a separate monitoring and evaluation unit. This team is patronized by the divisional head. This unit assists to the divisional head in informing the real situation of the field.
WORKING STRATEGY OF SSKS
The main strategy of SSKS in implementing the activities is to assist beneficiaries as the development partner or facilitator not to control them. Some working strategies of SSKS are mentioned below:
SSKS implements its all projects by organizing deferent type of group. Groups decide what kind of approach and assistance they need. SSKS assists them in taking proper decision. At the light of the decision taken by group, SSKS provides to the group members with technical and financial supports.
Though target men, women & Children are organized as the primary beneficiaries, but all members of a beneficiary family have to participate in development activities. In the decision making process of the development issues of a family, SSKS ensures the participation of every adult members of the family. SSKS tries to increase the skills of every family member so that they can implement an enterprise jointly for the better of the family.